Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Help using a second touch screen as a mix console

Hi I'm using Cubase on a Windows (11) machine. I recently bought a little 14 inch touch monitor thinking this would make a great mix console screen. Putting the mix console on the touchscreen works great, and there are no problems there. However the thing is, when I touch it to move the faders etc, it goes and takes the mouse pointer with it off the main screen. This isn't much good - I want to be able to just touch the fader then go on using my mouse on my main screen instead of having to shift it back again. Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, how did you get it working?

P.S. I've tried all the usual suggestions of going into Windows settings and playing with the touch controls etc. There doesn't seem to be an option to separate out the touchscreen from the mouse.

Hello there.
I'm afraid this topic has nothing to do with DAW IT, so I cannot help you.
DAW IT is an Android app.
Generally speaking, I would buy a DAW control surface eg. Presonus Faderport and not use a touchcreen display.

Hi sorry I think maybe I posted this in the wrong place. Anyway I was able to solve the problem using something called Touchmouse Tools. The current setup works pretty well for my mixer.

dawvelopment logo