Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

No "use usb device as midi"

Hi, I bought your app, installed it. But I can't see the link "use device as midi". In the device manager I see " Remote NDIS Compatible device". I don't know if its for the app control or just my phone.

My Phone is a redmi s2 Androïd 9. Win10 x64.

What can I do?

Thank you.

Hello, thank you for your purchase.

We already have tested devices from your brand and we have no issues reported. From what you wrote, we understand that you're doing some mistake in order to establish a USB MIDI connection between your device and your computer. Device Manager has nothing to do with MIDI connection.

The right steps are as follows:
1. Connect your device to a computer USB port (USB 2.0 or greater) and check your notifications tab on the top of the screen (on Android device).
2. Usually, you ‘ll see the message “Settings – Charging via USB” or something similar.
3. Tap 1 or 2 times on this notification to open the “more options” screen. Find and select MIDI.

Please see the documentation by clicking this link (paragraph System Requirements):  https://dawvelopment.com/daw-it-user-manual-welcome-screen/

I've uploaded 1 screenshot from my phone just to compare the steps. Mine is Huawei, so be aware that these images are for comparing only!

If you need something else, you can reply here. We'll assist you !

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
dawvelopment logo